Monday, August 28, 2017

Monday Post 204b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2777. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?
- Over breakfast, I also spent ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
- Now @ 6:19pm I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:32 and now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight, because I’ve also played another game lasting more than eight minutes! XD
- Breakfast over, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo and do a stinky unspeakable, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. I also spend some time leaning fully against the side rail, finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
- Afterwards, I wash and dry Era then get into the 4WD. PIG mum tootles us off to the Underwood Coffee Club to meet Mrs. Dent and Nana for an early lunch! Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we listen to 97.3FM all day and today, Era helps Ela stretch for thirty minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm 200 times, holding each for a count of five.
- It’s awesome to see Nana and Mrs. Dent! Alas that awful PIG mum wouldn’t lemme enjoy one plate of eggs Benedict myself, also alas that she restricted me to just drinking water, but hey. I picked the loaded croissant that most resembled eggs Benedict while Mrs, Dent and Nana were awesome and shouted me chips from their open grills. Of course, PIG mum was in her element, yapping ceaselessly @ Mrs. Dent while Nana and I took turns sharing stories~
- Afterwards, PIG mum tootled me off to see Vincent for my weekly torture session. Physio today: sat first go, then stood most session, bending down to floor multiple times for Ela to retrieve object and return to Vincent. Wrist flexion, internal rotation and standing with a narrower base of support.
- I’d totally forgotten that I had an appointment to see Dr. Ku afterwards! He’s better now, thankfully, but his voice’s still shot. I recommended Campbell’s Cream Of Chicken soup for him, and he wrote a referral for me (I’m seeing Dr. Vu next week).
- PIG mum was slightly late to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage, because some burger truck was blocking our exit from Dr. Jack’s. personally, I was just thankful I got out of having to turn the alarm off!
- When Kim announced her arrival one minute early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- So a nice hot showerfor me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
- After I flipped the nice hot water off, I mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Score! Not only did I get to read for one whole hour, Kim lemme drink a white tea with a spoonful of honey coz PIG mum wasn’t home yet! ‘Twas hilarious, though: when I heard the garage door opening and told Kim mum was home, she nodded @ my half-full mug of tea. “Finish it.” She ordered. I quickly drained the mug before PIG mum got back inside. XD
- Pity that Ten didn’t have reception and I couldn’t watch the sports report; instead, Kim and I watched Who Wants To Be A Millionaire for ten minutes!
- At 5:55pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for two tinkles then back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Turns out Kim’s back tomorrow and the day after, too!
- Fingers crossed dad’ll take us out for dinner tonight! See, it’s my parents’ 33rd wedding anniversary toms but since neither dad nor I’ll be home, I’m hoping we can have an early celebration tonight and I can give them the presents I bought for them!
- Toms looks even more exciting: I’ve got late morning physio and I’ll be trying my hardest to win one hundred bucks off Ethan! I’m not even sure if it’s legal to score one hundred bucks off a teacher five YEARS YOUNGER than you (Ethan was in the same year class as Alan!) but like I’ve said, I’d love to shout the parents a fancy meal out!
- Toms night’s also our small group social; we’re having a BBQ @ Kangaroo Point! Transport hasn’t been sorted out yet but hopefully we’ll all arrive!
- Planning to watch This Time Next Year tonight, too! So prolly won’t bbl later but just wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: