Saturday, August 26, 2017

Saturday Post 204d

One final good evening! Apparently, my final, final plodding total for Saturday (without ever leaving the house now stands @ 1647. XD If toms, after going to church, I log in an even smaller plodding total than I did today, I’m really gonna laugh my head off. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Correction: I hadn’t even made it safely back to the seat when PIG mum ordered me over to the gobbling :P table, to practise achieving the deal Ethan set with me! I didn’t really mind, coz I was seated and could fully concentrate; besides, I know what a kick she gets outta from bossing me around, giving me orders, etc. like I’ve said before, it’s not like I dunno how I’m supposed to move, it’s just that my stupid brain doesn’t get the message to Ela! *sigh*
-        Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Will doubtless be restricted to LESS than one Happy Meal (which frustrates me no end, lemme assure you) for lunch because I seriously doubt the parents will lemme out for lunch with other ESS people.
-        Will prolly spend a lonely arvo staring @ the computer … *sigh*
-        But hopefully, dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out somewhere for dinner toms night; fingers crossed!
-        Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: