Friday, August 4, 2017

Friday Post 255b

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3437 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week’s now forty-nine. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
Breakfast is some porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast ripped into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of milk. Usually it’s less than half a mouthful, but seeing as PIG mum had forgotten to pour any for me, I went and got myself one full mug. XD I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!


-        Breakfast over, I walk myself slowly and safely to the 4WD, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        PIG mum tootles me off to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listen to 97.3FM all day and today, Era helps Ela stretch for forty-five minutes, before Ela opens and closes her palm like 350 times, holding each for a count of five.
-        At Ray’s, I use the loo once for one tinkle, bid greetings to the failure popcorn light then lie down and get some acupuncture from Ray. PIG mum’s in her element, of course, yapping constantly to Ray, who’s kind enough to reply and keep conversation flowing.
-        Afterwards, I use the loo once more for one tinkle then PIG mum tootles us off to Garbo’s Eight Street for lunch.
-        We both get okonomiyaki; I choose a teriyaki one while PIG mum has a pork one, only thing was that hers arrived without the pork! XD Poor PIG mum; I donate three chunks of teriyaki chicken to her~ Oh, and we drink chocolate milk tea with oreo cookies and pudding; delish, even though PIG mum ordered no sugar!
-        PIG mum tootled me off to the P.A. for my yearly MRI after that. There wasn’t any parking available, so she stopped @ some ten minute drop-off zone. I used the loo once then sat in the follow-up area while PIG mum raced back to the 4WD, coz when I was hiking into the PA she’d seen some car leaving and hoped that parking spot was still vacated. It was!
-         When she came back, I hiked all the way to the MRI reception area, checked myself in then sat and filled out the usual form. PIG mum went back to the car to get sth; while she was gone, some guy came to take me for my pre-MRI X-Ray to see my shunt.
-        Back @ the MRI reception area, the nurses started trying to cannulate me. I’d warned them: you have three chances. Fail all three and you owe me a chocolate bar. Deal? The first nurse tried and failed. The second nurse also tried and failed. They both chickened out and went for the doctor, who cannulated me first go! “Your purse thanks you,” I laughed to him. “Now you don’t haveta buy me a chocolate bar.” The nurse responds, “Oh, I dunno… you were pretty brave; I think you deserve a chocolate bar. I whoop quietly, before turning to the nurse, saying, “See? The doctor reckons I should get a chocolate bar!” the nurse laughs and promises she’ll get me sth.
-        Soon, some MRI technician who’s forty-eight years old comes and gets me onto the MRI tube.
-        The MRI lasts for about five songs. During the scan, I have a frank discussion with the cruel and unfaithful God, telling Him how much I totally DESPISE Him for ruining my life.
-        Once out, I’m slid over to a trolley and wheeled back by a male MRI technician. Once he leaves, I beckon to Pam, the nurse manning the station, and tell her quietly, “I didn’t ask before coz he’s a guy and it wouldn’t seem very appropriate. But he’s gone now, so can you please get me a bedpan? I’m so busting!!” Pam laughs and gets me one right away. XD
-        Then the waiting game begins. I watch The Chase, which goes to Seven’s 6pm news @ six. Originally, ‘twas on channel ten, but I ask the nurse to please change the channel for me. “Sure, just lemme get a chair.” She replies. “Don’t you mean the remote?” I ask, confused. “Nope, the remote’s broken. I’ll change the channel manually.” Also much thanks to the nurse who rolls my bed out so that I’m directly facing the television and don’t haveta crane my head anymore!
-        Finally, a doctor comes to reset my shunt. Dr. Mark Stewart resets my shunt and I’m free to go!
-        We’re very lucky and get a perfect smooth run home~
-        Back inside, I’ve just turned on the computer when PIG mum boots me off to shower
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I wash and rinse my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 17% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        Dried and rekitted, I head out for dinner. The yummy rice tonight, lotsa paw paw, lotsa lettuce, one chunk of soup pork and one delicious slice of chicken.
-        Dinner’s spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I walk myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm then Kim’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm. Oh! Toms night I’m also planning to watch the Broncos match! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead~
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: