Saturday, August 19, 2017

Sunday Post 203c

Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 865. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        Right after dearest dad arrived home, PIG mum races downstairs to gleefully and immediately force me offline.
-        To stall for time, I use the loo once first, but it’s inevitable: I then spend the next 50+ minutes letting PIG mum gleefully force me on stupid mat work exercises for her. I didn’t really mind, coz it’s not standing practice, but I’m definitely not doing anymore once I get into bed tonight!
-        Before dinner, I walk myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy cauliflower, some (two/three slices) of tasty pork and the same again of BBQ chicken.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, and after taking my bowl over to the sink, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        I’d better get to reading those Romans passages Dr. Lee’s set for class toms. Fingers crossed I can bbl after one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

-        Cheers,

No comments: