Thursday, August 24, 2017

Thursday Post 258b

Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for Thursday! Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1652. Righteo, probable final, final events for Thursday?

-        When PIG mum’s finished readying herself and comes downstairs, I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk to the 4WD and she tootles me off to the Garbo library for GCCW. Only thing was, traffic was shocking; we were stuck on Logan Rd. for absolutely ages, meaning Era had enough time to help Ela stretch for fifteen minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five.
-        Turns out everyone bar Gabby, who’d walked, had been stuck in traffic too!
-        Eleven people attended today and the homework topic for next fortnight’s ‘binoculars’.
-        I used the loo once afterwards, then thanks to Pat who gave me a hand outside, where I waited for Aunty Carly.
-        She came bearing a bag from Toys ‘R’ Us; she’d just bought a mini swing set for Guiliana!
-        I had half a lunch from Woka Woka; I know now to always choose the steamed pork mince coz salt’s a preservative, meaning the food wouldn’t taste too much inferior the second time around.
-        Afterwards, Aunty Carly tootled me home. I used the loo once for three tinkles, said my thanks and byes to her, locked the door then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        When PIG mum announced her safe arrival home, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her back in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Actually, I use the loo once before returning online; tea makes you need to pee! XD
-        When Kim announced her arrival precisely @ 4pm, I walked myself slowly and safely the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also sing 17% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Elf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I went to the loo and did a stinky unspeakable, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Arvo tea was the second half of lunch and one mug of green tea. My main joy, however, was getting to read our book club novel for one hour but still have time to watch the sports report~ As for Kim, she cleaned the bathroom then sat and very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela for one hour whilst watching YouTube videos about cooking.
-        After watching the sports report, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles then back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        When dearest dad announced his safe arrival home just before 6:30pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let him back in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        But freaking hell, the moment I’m safely back seated, he demands I let him gleefully force me on goodness knows how long of stupid mat exercises for him @ 6:45pm! *sigh* I’m not really complaining, coz it’s not bloody standing practice, but I’m so not doing anymore stupid exercises after I hit the sack tonight!
-        Toms: I’m not sure which order, but toms I’m seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage and Dr. Ku to get a referral to see Dr. Vu next month.
-        Alas, it’s Aunty Lucia coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm. *sigh*
-        So prolly won’t bbl; hoping everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: