Friday, August 25, 2017

Friday Post 258b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Friday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3054. Ha, I’m just over three grand. XD Anyways, potential final, final events for tonight?
-not gonna have time to list things in detail, actually …
- when Aunty Lucia announced her arrival seven minutes late, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, creamed and rekitted. Lol, Aunty Lucia’s such a GOSSIP. XD
- I grabbed the showbag Mr. Jennings kindly bought for me before I headed to the gobbling :P table. Huge disappointment: the poo slippers became emoji ones! I was mollified when I saw the cap had a poo on it; trust horrid PIG mum to jeer @ me, “That’s coz you’re a poo.” *sigh*
- arvo tea was that packet of rice husks that Ray gave me! Since they’re for babies when they first start growing teeth, I understood when they were totally tasteless. I also ate one yummy passionfruit and drank one mug of green tea.
-        Before returning online, I used the loo once more for two tinkles.
-        Hoping to watch the Cowboys NRL match tonight; QLD needs to win some pride back!
-        Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm then Kim’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm.
-        Righteo, maybe bbl after the match tonight, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. At 5:58pm I played one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:04. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I'll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
P.P.S. Now @ 6:07 I've played another game lasting 6:52. That's today's quotas satisfied and now I'll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD



No comments: