Thursday, August 10, 2017

Friday Post 256

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 2264 steps; secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Science And The Bible (6)’ and thirdly, the spam count for the week’s forty-four but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TEN MINUTES after Aunty Lucia minds me for one hour, even!! But she’ll arrive soon, so just lemme note down that I enjoyed an awesome sleep last night
(bid Daddy Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep and didn’t wake till 6:10am) then went to BPO and got my new AFO! Went grocery shopping and had lunch with PIG mum @ Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown afterwards before seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage. Came back home and had to let horrid PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside andlet her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< Aunty Lucia’s coming to mind me for one hour around 4pm and tonight I’m going to BCAC to watch PPP – today’s it’s ten year anniversary! Expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz while I’m going out toms night, it’ll be inside Sparkless 2; Perky’s taking me to attend Canterbury College’s thirty year reunion party! Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm (must tell her about my newest Candy Crush success! XD) then Kim’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm. Anyways, hopefully bbl after Aunty Lucia leaves, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^


No comments: