Friday, August 11, 2017

Saturday Post 202

Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total from last night’s actually 3720; secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 964 steps (obviously, I haven’t left the house yet) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s “Do You Love God’s Word?” but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed FORTY MINUTES online after Kim arrives!! Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!\
-        Firstly, ending @ 2:45pm, I’ve played one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:44. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        Now @ 3:11pm I’ve played another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:24. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and now I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
-        When PIG mum called dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle then back to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        For the next twenty minutes, I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me dinner. Lol, she won’t lemme talk while she’s gleefully bossing me around, but I counted ninety-six different orders from her before I’d finished dinner! I count any meal with fewer than 100 different orders a success. XD Like I’ve explained before, I don’t really mind coz I’m sitting and can concentrate; besides, I know what a huge kick PIG mum gets outta from getting to gimme orders, lecture me on what I’m doing wrong, etc. again, it’s not like I’m unaware how I’m supposed to move; it’s just that the message gets lost going from my stupid brain to stupid Ela! >< *sigh*
-        Before leaving for church, I walk myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle then out to the garage and get into the 4WD, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        PIG mum tootles me off to church to watch PPP!
-        Once I’m there, she leaves and I ask Dr. Lee can he please gimme a lift home tonight (he can).
-        Oh, ‘twas so good to see PPP again! Joey sat beside me, and identified everyone for me that I couldn’t. I really liked the music being played when Big Dan and Dr. Lee were fighting, but Dr. Lee has forgotten what song that was, so I’m planning to ask Fi, see does she remember. There were a few technical glitches, but they cleared quickly.
-        Afterwards, thanks to Jacinta who walked behind me once to the loo; I managed fine by myself.
-        Oh, Samuel Enderby came last night too; I heard him ripping open sth and turned around to see what he’d opened; ‘twas like a Magnum! Era guestered @ him, “I want one” but he just grinned and shook his head. For that, I poked my tongue out @ him then turned around and kept watching the musical. XD But I forgave him a lil later when he tapped me on the shoulder again. When I turned around this time, he was offering me a macaroon! Before taking one, I asked him, “Any nuts?” Sam was unsure, but I just leaned forward and sniffed the bikkies, decided they were nut free, took one, whispered thanks and munched it.
-        Dr Lee drove me home afterwards. The cruel and unfaithful God has left me with crappy night vision, amongst other things, besides his car was parked downhill and walking downhill’s harder than hiking uphill, but I felt safe walking back to his car coz I could feel he’d taken hold of my bag strap, ready to pull me should I suddenly start falling.
-         Back home, I used the loo once, noted down my final, final plodding total then hit the sack. Zzz~
Today: Woo hoo, second consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:50am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 7:00am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
Afterwards, the teddies and I cuddled but I didn’t fall back asleep again; instead, I counted to 500, used the pot :P again then spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
-        PIG mum came @ 7:30am to hit me with the eye goo; after she’d left and dad and I had blown kisses to each other (poor dad’s not 100% and doesn’t wanna make me sick too so we’ve been avoiding hugging and kissing) I had a massive snore with the teddies and didn’t wake for the pot :p again till like 9:25am! Usually, nature calls again around 8:45am~
There wasn’t much point trying to fall back asleep again with Besta coming @ 10am; instead, I spend a final ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
-        When Besta does arrive, she’s smart and avoids the dreaded Bear Bum coz she gives us fifteen more minutes first. XD
-        When she comes back inside, I swing myself over to the pot :P once more and  immediately tell her about my latest Candy Crush success! But it’s nothing to get excited over; I’ve only reached level 123. XD
-        Besta gets me kitted. However, when she puts my new AFO on, I’m like, “Ow!” So instead, Besta puts my old one back on.
-        We head over to the bathroom and I brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirts out some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her once weekly reprieve~
-        Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one more tinkle, wash and dry Era then head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dearest dad who left me half a slice of yummy ham and egg; thanks also to Besta who cooked the bread yummy and added half a slice of cheese for me. I also enjoy my first mug of white tea with two sugars~
-        After breakfast, I head over and start watching the Broncos game that PIG mum had kindly taped for me last night! Yes, last night’s match was Gallen’s milestone 300th, but ‘twas also Benny’s 600TH as coach; our claim was more important than his for the win. XD When the game started; ‘twas hilarious: @ the first tackle, Besta turns to me, shocked, saying, “They just crashed into him and pulled him down!” I laugh, responding, “That’s the aim of the game. You get the ball, you run forward and the other team stops you by pulling you to the floor.” XD While I’m watching, Besta gently massages Ela for slightly under one hour; it should’ve been one hour but she got too engrossed with watching the game and would just stop. Hence, after every tackle, Ela would twitch slightly and remind Besta what she was meant to be doing. XD
-        At midday, I use the loo for one tinkle, before returning to keep watching the match. Besta makes me one warm mug of Milo then cooks me some fried rice for lunch.
-        At 12:55pm, I use the loo once more for two tinkles, then sit back on the sofa to enjoy the remainder of the game. Besta leaves me with one bowl of yummy fried rice and one more mug of white tea with two sugars before leaving.
-        Bear Bear and I happily watch the second half together; it’s a comprehensive victory for us! Tough luck, Gallen. Too bad you’re public enemy number one for Queenslanders. XD
-        Once the match ends, I walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table and enjoy lunch, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Lunch over, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo and do a stinky unspeakable, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        When Kim announced her arrival precisely @ 4pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-ovewhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Going for my quickest possible shower @ 4:45pm.
-        Perky’s coming @ 6pm and taking me to Canterbury’s 30th Bumper Reunion! I’m feeling rather nostalgic; when I last walked outta the school grounds in 2004 after graduating with PIG mum, never would I have imagined in a million years that I’d return thirteen years later, stuck inside some stupid wheelchair! Oh, how the mighty have fallen. But I was never mighty to begin with so hey, who cares? XD I’m very much looking forward to the reunion; wonder if I’ll bump into anyone I recognise? It will definitely feature in my Xmas Greetings for 2017, I reckon!
-        Toms: just church, nothing special. Actually, the special thing’s that the board games luncheon’s happening afterwards, there’s gonna be KFC (fingers crossed for three pieces!) and Tina’s promised to play a game with me! Remember how last time, ppl came for lunch but nobody stayed to play any games?? I told Uncle William that he really should find someone with more attraction power than me, but he was like, nooo. XD
-        Anyways, I most likely won’t return online tonight, so hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: