Thursday, September 28, 2017

Friday Post 263

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1693 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Yes You Can Change’ and thirdly, the spam count for the week’s twenty-seven but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online after Aunty Kitty leaves from minding me for one hour! But just noting down I endured an awful morning @ the hands of PIG mum, who gleefully forced poor Ela to feed me both breakfast and morning tea, before we went out and enjoyed lunch @ Chatterbox. Saw Ray for some massage and acupuncture before coming home. Aunty Kitty’s supposed to come and mind me for one hour and toms, expect a super-pissy plodding total from me coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm, before Kim does the same from 4pm. So hopefully bbl with today’s events in proper detail, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: