Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Tuesday Post 205

Good evening! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 3103 steps and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Bless Future Generations’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FOUR MINUTES online after I get back home from small group tonight!! But just noting down that I enjoyed an awesome sleep last night (bid Daddy Bear sweet dreams, fell asleep then didn’t wake till 6:25am) then had UQ physio with Hadir. Physio today: fifty-two sit-to-stands, high kneeling, two point, one point than transferring up onto plinth several times, weight shifting, had lunch @ Chatterbox with PIG mum afterwards; I read the day’s Australian while PIG mum went and got a haircut from JIT style cuts. The waitress we spoke with last time greeted me, “Xiao jie, ni hao ma?” I told her I was prolly heaps older than she was but turns out she’s thirty too! Too bad she was called away before I asked her which month she was born in; oh well, next time then. Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage then came home, where Kim minded me for two hours. She lemme have a white tea coz PIG mum was out seeing the eye doctor; I also got to read the Eddings novel for one hour! :D I reached page 350 @ 5:30pm, BTW~ Did a stinky unspeakable before Kim left. Off to SG @ Dr. Lee’s place tonight. Toms I may not have a significant plodding total to report. Aunty Deana’s coming to mind me from 10:30am till 1:30pm, then I’ve got UQ physio from 2pm till 3:30pm. Kim’s coming to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm; I’m looking forward to watching twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news with her! Won’t watch Doctor Doctor toms night, though. I tried the first two episodes and it’s really just a soapie. Looking forward to ice cream toms night, though; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms~
Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. At 6:59pm, I've finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:59. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I'll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
P.S. Now @ 6:33pm i've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:31. That's today's quotas satisfied, and i'll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

No comments: