Monday, September 18, 2017

Monday Post 207b

Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3400 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed EIGHT MINUTES online after I use the loo onece more @ 8:30!!! But I’ve not much time, so just briefly:
-        Kim came and minded me from 4pm till 6pm. When I showered, I also slowly, softly but most hatefully sang 22% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        Arvo tea was two tiny slices of the green tea cake PIG mum made; even better, I got to read for one whole hour! Think I reached pg. 150 @ 5:25pm, BTW~
-        Once she left, I had to let awful PIG mum gleefully force me on 90+ (yes, MORE THAN NINETY MINUTES ><) of stupid mat exercises for her. So not doing anymore tonight!
-        Hopefully bbl with my final, final plodding total after one more loo trip, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^



No comments: