Sunday, September 16, 2018

Sunday Post 267b




Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1789; secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘No Accident!’ and thirdly, the potential final, final spam count for the entire week’s now sixteen. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • When PIG mum awoke from her long afternoon nap and summoned me over for arvo tea, I walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • For arvo tea, I had to let horrid PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some strawberries. I didn’t really mind, because I was seated and could fully concentrate; besides, for once PIG mum didn’t boss me around with commands like how Ela should be moving and all that, hallelujah!
  • After drinking one mug of Chinese tea, I walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After the water was turned off, I dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum seriously helped with NOTHING bar both laces and Elf’s AFO. I mean, with Kim she’ll open the sock for Era to take and put on; PIG mum just tosses the sock onto my lap! Still, I’m proud and relieved that I’ve endured another Sunday of her supervising my shower without too much mishap although from toms I’m considering taking note of how often PIG mum tells me to shut up! Like, I don’t really care when she says that (usually it’s so she can blab unhindered for awhile XD) and in the past, I’d answer, “OK, please lemme know when I may start speaking again,” only for her to screech @ me, “When I tell you to shut up, I mean shut up IMMEDIATELY!” I’ll let you know when you may speak again!” The funny thing is that then she’ll ‘forget’! XD My action plan: stay silent for five minutes then allow myself to start speaking again, coz she’s obviously forgotten she gave me the command originally.” XD

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: