Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Tuesday Post 265b


Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2138 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘John 3:16’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m really still owed ONE HOUR and SEVEN MINUTES online after I get home from small group tonight!! *sigh* Righteo, just briefly, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Saw Aunty Ann for a comfy massage~
  • Came home, turned off the alarm then popped online till 4:40pm, when I went to take my quickest possible shower, meaning I only got to sing my shorter second-favourite song out aloud softly, slowly but most hatefully five times.
  • Had the second half of lunch for arvo tea plus one mug of white tea sweetened with two sugars.
  • Yay there was reception and I watched Ten’s sports report tonight!
  • Before Carol left, I walked myself onceslowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Off to church for small group soon! PIG mum’s left me one bowl of leftovers; will ask someone to please microwave that for me upon arrival.
  • Toms: PIG mum says we’re getting our hair cut.
  • 1-2pm session @ the NAB; will try my hardest for Ethan’s shiny hundred dollar bill!
  • Kim’s minding me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: