Monday, September 17, 2018

Monday Post 267d


Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1773 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s “Somebody’s Watching”. Righteo, potential final, final events for Monday?

PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also fully leaning against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Now @ 6:28pm I’ve played one more game of Bejeweled lasting 8:49. Right, promise I’ll not play again until toms. XD

Breakfast was some plain porridge with one slice of dry (unbuttered) toast tossed into it (note also that I had to walk and get this slice and spoon for myself), one full mug of water (which I tossed down the sink when PIG mum went upstairs XD), all my usual drugs :P and one small half-mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • I thought PIG mum had asked the OT to come over @ 10:30pm? When she hadn’t arrived by 10:45am, I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Actually, she came @ 11am! I headed over to the gobbling :P table and took a seat.
  • First, the OT asked Ela to move around and show her range of motion, before I performed some bimanual tasks.Then she had me standing and  doing exercises for Ela. Argh, I HATES standing practice; PIG mum also hissed @ me that I was wasting taxpayer’s money coz I wasn’t paying attention? Beats me.
  • After she left, I sat and happily read my book club novel until dearest dad came home for lunch. Leftovers for us~ Actually, dad’s Sydney friend also gave dad a duck! I munched one slice.
  • Lunch was washed down with one mug of Chinese tea, after which I walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • At 1:35pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then out to the 4WD, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • PIG mum tootled me off to see Vincent for my weekly torture session. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listened to 97.3FM all day, and today, Era helped Ela stretch for twenty-five minutes, before Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helped rub Ela’s fingers for a few minutes.
  • Physio today: stood entire session, bent like twenty times to floor for Ela to touch object, five wall pushups for both arms and standing on Erf's tippytoes.
  • Before going home, PIG mum and I bought groceries @ the Runcorn Plaza IGA.
  • Back home, I turned the alarm off, used the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. My confession: since PIG mum had pissed me off, I deliberately pressed the wrong PIN number before entering the house, meaning PIG mum had to go flying down the hallway and out into the garage to turn it off. Should it be a problem that I feel no guilt/shame/remorse about that action whatsoever?? XD
  • Lol, the physio arrived @ 3:30pm to interview me for hydro! Luckily PIG mum walked away briefly, I asked her quickly could she please do everything she wanted with me right away and lemme go shower?
  • She asked me questions, tested my four limbs and standing balance before releasing me for my shower.
  • So a nice hot shower for me today – I washed and rinsed my own hair. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, creamed and rekitted, having only the one tinkle when Tina was doing Elf’s AFO straps.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was some sliced strawberries and one mug of green tea. Huge thanks to Tina who lemme read for one whole hour! I reached pg. 250 @ 5:15pm then pg. 275 just after 5:45pm.
  • At 6pm, I quickly used the loo for one more tinkle then said my thanks and byes to Tina, who’s back next Monday.
  • Toms: late morning UQ physio with Georgia.
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum’ll take me for half a lunch @ Ho Lin Wah coz I’m not seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage afterwards; she’s in HK!
  • But that means I’ll definitely get my most important two hours online because after Carol/Annie/Kim minds me for two hours, I can stay online for another forty-five minutes before I eat dinner then head off to small group!
  • So hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: