Friday, September 7, 2018

Friday Post 296b


Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2446. Never fear, I’m sure I’ll have passed 2.5 grand before the night’s out. XD Righteo, probable final, final events for Friday?

  • Now @ 6:12pm, I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:18. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

Nature called again around 6:40am, and after another pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:50am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore; I wake for the pot :p around one hour later when PIG mum starts her a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she’s let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only a bra but a tee (because dearest dad hasn’t left for work yet) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.

PIG mum comes back to help with Elf’s AFO and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘The Defeat Of Disease And Death’.
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Breakfast was some porridge, one full mug of water (which I tipped into the sink when PIG mum had gone upstairs to change XD), all my usual drugs :P and one small half mouthful of milk. Over breakfast, I also spend ten minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Once PIG mum’s ready, she comes downstairs. After taking my bowl over to the sink, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the car, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • PIG mum tootles me off to BPO to get my new AFO! There’s quite a long wait for it; to pass the time, PIG mum and I watch some YouTube video about artificial knee replacements.
  • Peter says to come back if there’s any problems. After one loo trip, PIG mum tootles us off to Sunnybank Hills to buy groceries.
  • Oops the problem appears almost immediately!  I swing both legs outta the 4WD, stand, then go, “Ow, the back’s pinching.” PIG mum orders that I turn around; she inspects Elf while I’m holding onto the car door then reports, “Yup, you’ve got a bruise there. Get back into the car; I’ll ring Peter right away.”
  • After leaving a message, PIG mum and I buy groceries from Coles then have lunch @ the Coffee Club. PIG mum wanted to use the $10 voucher Aunty Ann had given me for my birthday six months back; ‘twas ten bucks and I’d been hoping to get myself a chocolate thickshake with it! That didn’t leave much for lunch, but I figured if PIG mum ordered an open grill and I added a fried egg, I could eat the fried egg and drink the chocolate thickshake for my lunch! Alas horrid PIG mum wouldn’t lemme. >< Yes, I know life’s all about give and take, but why is it that I do all the giving and she does all the taking?? We ended up having fish and chips; well, fish and salad for her. My dish came with a little container of tomato sauce for the chips; I asked for some tartare sauce for the fish but when it arrived, awful PIG mum took away my tomato sauce, even stuffing a serviette into it, WASTING it, rather then lemme use it! >< Again, more me giving; more her taking. ><
  • But BPO rang during lunch and after lunch, PIG mum drove me right back there for readjustments! I was about to swing both legs outta the car and enter BPO when Peter suddenly strides out and flaps his arm @ me! “Sit back down,” he says. “I know what needs to be done.” I hand him my boot, warning him, “Please don’t you dare touch the ankle part; I’m walking without pain.”
  • Afterwards, PIG mum tootles us home, I turn the alarm off, use the loo for one more tinkle, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When kim announces her arrival two minutes early, I walk myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice hot shower for me – I wash and rinse my hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 22% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I use the loo for one more tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :p table, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea’s the chocolate teddy bun I forgot about this morning plus one mug of green tea. Happiness is getting to read for one hour; today I reached page 725 @ 5:22pm. As for Kim, after she cleaned the bathroom she sat and very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela for just under one hour, while tapping away @her smartphone.
  • After watching the sports report, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Kim’s back next Wednesday 4pm till 6pm.
  • Tonight I’m prolly watching the first finals match of the NRL series!
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s minding me from 10am till 2pm; will shower @ midday coz Kim’s not coming 4-6pm.
  • But hopefully I can still read for three hours! I’m planning to spend my usual two hours online, head over to the gobbling :p table to eat my final chocolate teddy bun and read for one more hour, before watching another game of NRL finals footy toms night! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: