Thursday, September 27, 2018

Thursday Post 290c


Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1816. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle before joining the parents @ the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lol, I’ve forgotten which vegetable, but there were lotsa it…oh, dearest dad’s home-grown beans! Some fish and like half a teaspoonful of beef mince. Huh, trust the parents to go off @ me that apparently I’m gonna eat my head off @ camp; I dunno what the fuss is about because I eat way too slowly for seconds! XD
  • Dinner tonight was spooned down with one bowl of soup … and another lil slice of the mooncake Aunty Christine brought over!
  • Dinner finished, I walk myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Thursday, the final, final events for Thursday plus what’s happening Friday, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^


No comments: