Sunday, September 2, 2018

Sunday Post 265c




Good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1715 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Glimpses Of Glory’. Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^



Good evening again and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2357 and secondly, thefinal, final spam count for the weekend’s now four. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonigh (but just briefly, coz it’s already past 9:15pmt?

  • Attended Bible study in A2; another small class. Did part one of some kinda apologetics topic.
  • At 9:23pm, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:22. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • At service, I sang everything, plus the harmony for two songs; Ela and Era also did the actions for another song. But like always, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Pastor Chris with another sermon from his series ‘Recognising Greatness’.
  • Had a cheap five buck meal with the parents @ the Underwood Maccas for lunch.
  • Came home, turned the alarm off, used the loo once then sat down and watched the Broncos win big!
  • Had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit for arvo tea @ 6pm; thankfully dad was busy outside.
  • When I showered, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud.
  • Had dinner @ the Glen for Father’s Day! Of course, two meals for three people meaning I got piss little and no rice … hmm, daresay I’ll survive. XD
  • Toms: maybe start work @ Multicap? The woman did offer me a Monday shift … but PIG mum says my NDIS plan hasn’t been amended to include that yet, so no.
  • Perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? I’m only seeing Vincent the bloody physio for a torture session in the early arvo.
  • Tina’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Will willingly hit the sack tonight; finished one more game lasting 6:28. XD

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: