Thursday, September 13, 2018

Friday Post 297


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding 1702 steps; secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Try To Make Peace’ and thirdly, the spam count for the week’s twelve but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after Kim minds me for two hours!! So hopefully bbl with today’s events, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 3:38pm, I lasted 5:25. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hitthe sack tonight. XD

P.S Now @ 3:51pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:43. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

No comments: