Sunday, September 16, 2018

Sunday Post 267c


Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1884. Anyways, continuing events for tonight?

  • After I used the loo for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, and washed and dried Era, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When PIG mum summoned me over for dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • Dinner was the delicious dumplings Aunty Rose had made for me, the ones Uncle Ricky brought over last night! Pity PIG mum only boiled them and wouldn’t fry any, but @ least she lemme get the soya sauce and she put literally one drop on each dumpling for me. Those dumplings were high class, with lotsa different ingredients wrapped inside!
  • Dinner was washed down with one mug of water (PIG mum wouldn’t gimme tea coz I’d already had a cup for arvo tea? Lol, prolly the only thing I miss about life in the insane asylum’s that we ued to get SIX cups a day there!), after which I sat and watched the remainder of Little Big Shots before walking myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl following one final loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Sunday, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the week plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: