Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Wednesday Post 298f


One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1503. Ha, I’m just over 1.5 grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for Wednesday?

  • When Annie arrives I get into her car and she tootles me off to the NAB.
  • Physio today: lotsa wrist extensions, holding, lifting, stabilising cup and Era forking out banana. Argh, Ethan’s shiny hundred dollar bill’s STILL eluding me! >< *sigh*
  • After one more loo trip, Annie tootles me back home. I’m pissed to discover that PIG mum’s rocked out, meaning I haveta turn the alarm off. *sigh*
  • But a nice hot shower for me – hairwash today. Also thanks to Annie who rinses my hair out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. Oh, I like it when Annie comes; PIG mum hasn’t banned her from being in the bathroom while I shower, meaning she can hold the showerhead over my back and keep me warm while I’m washing!
  • I had one tinkle before Annie flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. Annie rekitted me, and then we headed out to the gobbling :P table, where Annie made me one mug of white tea sweetened with one spoonful of honey and reheated some ho fan for me for arvo tea. Only problem was: the ho fan was hot!
  • PIG mum arrived home during this; thanks to Annie who waited until 4pm before leaving. She’s back next Wednesday, same timew.
  • After she left, I returned online till Kim arrived and took me to One Voice! Lol, after parking we go along Queen Street a little before turning into this building that’s closed with iron bars. This arvo, when we approached, a big burly security guard appears and says gruffly, “Sorry, we’re already closed.” I reply, “Um, sorry, choir?” The security guard goes, “Oh!” Immediately pulling the gates opened, he leads us inside.
  •  I finally remember: we’re located in the basement!Tonight we mainly rehearsed singing Waltzing Maltilda. Kim sings soprano, while I sing alto. Cathy leads and also plays piano.
  • Afterwards, I grab a sandwich (Kim says she can only eat sourdough) and use the loo once more. Kim pays for parking (five bucks) then tootles me home. Lucky thing leaves like five minutes early; I’m not signing her off for that shift tomorrow!
  • Thanks to dearest dad who waited for me so I could have dinner with him tonight~
  • Rice tonight, with lotsa soup vegetables, some pork mince and some fish.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup, before I took my bowl over to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • At 9pm, I walk myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Tonight’s ice cream night; yay for that! Like I always say, a very littls’s better than none @ all!
  • Toms: even better, it’s my fortnightly shopping trip with Kim! The only problem’s that Sunni Bakery has closed down! O_o How will I get my buns, then??
  • Sadly, I can’t find anyone to have lunch with me, meaning poor Kim will have to. I did ask her this arvo when she was taking me out to One Voice did she want to eat @ the Coffee club, but Kim suggested how about the Woka Woka @ Underwood? Will ask PIG mum tonight/toms morning and let her decide~
  • Then hopefully dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out for dinner toms night, coz Friday night and Saturday night the footy finals are on, meaning I’m not free, and it’s always dangerous to leave things till Sunday! O_o
  • Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S.Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts! That’s even rarer than five~ XD

No comments: