Saturday, September 22, 2018

Saturday Post 268


Argh, my original post vanished! ><



Well, firstly, my final, final plodding total from Friday’s actually 2419; secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 749 steps (because obviously, I’ve not left the house) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Stand Against Discrimination’.

  • Pity, the Sharks lost last night. Better luck tonight for the Bunnies against the Panthers!
  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:20am~
  • Besta minded me from 10am till 2pm; I showered before she left. She also lemme drink three white teas sweetened with two sugars, score~
  • Have happily read for three hours today; I reached pg. 1000 @ 5:10pm.
  • Did a stinky unspeakable after munching 1.5 bananas for arvo tea
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, the special thing’s that ESS’s held downstairs @ 9am, coz @ 11am there’s an AGM! Wonder if PIG mum’ll attend that, or will she stick with her usual coffee and gossip session (which she refers to as ‘fellowship’ but if it is, it’s definitely totally informal) with all the other church aunties who can’t be bothered attending Bible Study like my dearest dad does?
  • Would love lunch out with my ESS peers afterwards, but am braced for a cheap lunch with the parents @ Maccas. *sigh*
  • Also braced for another stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum …
  • Then if dad won’t lemme out for lunch with other ESS people, he’d better take mother and I out for dinner tonight! Although understandably I’ll get piss little … seriously, why the blazes must dad insist on ordering a TWO person meal for THREE people, then taking one full serve away for his lunch the next day and eating half a serve himself for dinner? That leaves PIG mum with only half a bowl between us, and after PIG mum’s scooped out her share, I’m really only left with like half a mouthful … *sigh*
  • So prolly won’t be back tonight, but hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^





P.S. Watching Nine’s 6pm news; here are the interesting surnames I saw: Prain, Barwick, Gomez, Airlie (first name), Keenan, Bernhardt, Ricketson, Croucher, Walton, Abbass, Liersch, Linton (first name), Passmore, Lyden and O’Shaunessy

No comments: