Thursday, March 14, 2019

Thursday Post 266b

Heylo again and probably one final greeting for Thursday! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1200. Righteo, probable final, final events for today?
  • Woo hoo, 17TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:10am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till6;20am beginning  a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • The teddies and I cuddle and snore, me not waking again for the pot :P until 7:45am, when dad walks silently down the hallway and unpops the lock leading into the garage.
  • Now @ 4:43pm I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:25. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz I've actually played one more memorable game lasting 7:03 and a fourth lasting 8:08!
  • Obviously I wouldn't fall asleep again before kim arrives; instead, I spend another ten minutes 
    continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Kim arrives about three minutes early. She knocks on the door, lets herself in, announces, "Fifteen more minutes" then leaves! Daddy Bear feels miffed and wants to Bear Bum her but I tell him we should feel privileged that Kim said anything; in the past she'd just walked down the hallway then leaves!
  • When she comes back, we get me kitted (I do some; she does the rest) then we head over to the bathroom where I brush teeth (Ela enjoys her first break this week). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and
    finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table,
    rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Thanks to Kim who got me a spoon and turned Sunrise on for my viewing pleasure; breakfast is two plain (no honey) Weet-Bix, all my usual drugs :P and one mug of water. While I eat and watch Sunrise, Kim gently massages Ela and PIG mum yaps @ Kim. XD
  • Come 9am, Kim tootles me off to the Garbo library for GCCW!
  • Big turnout today, @ least sixteen people! I have fun telling Ken off in my homework; thanks to Pat who helped me once to the loo for morning tea (I managed fine by myself) and thanks to Veronika who got me tea and three bikkies. Aww, she even told me to dunk the round ginger bikkie in the tea to soften it first because it was super-hard and she didn't want me to hurt my teeth!
  • Afterwards, Kim takes me to the loo once then tootles me off to Ho Lin Wah, where I'm meeting the Lungs for lunch @ 12:30pm! How cool, we even arrive @ the same time~
  • Today the waiter doesn't haveta read the meals out for me, coz pastor Grace can read Canto. XD The 'A' set meal's yucky,  pork in black bean sauce with rice, but 'B' meal suits me great: fish fillet in creamy sauce with rice! originally I was expecting little chunks of like battered fish, but when the meal arrived 'twas just one long piece! I hadn't even thought about eating it (soup and vegies first for me) when pastor Grace said she'd help me cut up the fish; I looked around the table and couldn't see a knife? No, since the fish was soft she just used a spoon. XD
  • Over lunch, we all chatted about everything; indeed, they didn't leave till 1:40pm!
  • Kim tootled me home, I turned off the alarm then headed into the bathroom for my nice very warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice very warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with my bra strap, Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • When PIG mum arrives, Kim leaves @ 3:30pm, saying she'll be back @ 5:30pm to take me to book club!
  • Once kim goes, I walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :p table, always 
    rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Forarvo tea, PIG mum feeds me one lil passionfruit and I use the adorable teapot and drink one teapotful of the Asian tea Aunty Ann gave us~
  • Before returning online, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, 
    rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Kim's taking me to book club @ 5:30pm!
  • Why I may not get dinner tonight: the NRL season opener and the Broncos are playing! Dad says I may watch it~
  • Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? Think I'm only seeing Ray for some acupuncture and massage in the early arvo.
  • Kim's coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Oh, forgot to ask dad! Anna says how about dinner toms night to celebrate my birthday next week!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms~

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: