Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Wednesday Post 268b

Heylo again, good afternoon and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get to post online before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding from Tuesday's actually 3243; secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1849 steps and thirdly, TWFT topic's "Show God's Love (1)" but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I get back home from choir tonight!! Argh, looks like it'll be the SECOND CONSECUTIVE DAY where I won't get the entirety of my MOST IMPORTANT TWO HOURS OF THE DAY ONLINE!! >< *sigh* Definitely won't have time to play Bejeweled/go into last night's and today's events in detail, so fingers crossed I can bbl with the events briefly tonight when I get back home else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

No comments: