Saturday, March 9, 2019

Saturday Post 287d

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now apparently stands @ 1336. lol, if toms arvo my plodding total's less than today's I'll really laugh my head off, coz I've stayed @ home all day today! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • After publishing the previous post, I went and finished that last part of the assessment that PIG mum has been nagging me about.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, again and always rising above his near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special.
  • Resigned to a cheap lunch @ Maccas with the parents (but would dearly love lunch out with ESS peers) then a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum. *sigh*
  • Only dad had better take us out for dinner together toms night! 
  • Reminder to self: must remember to backup all my files toms night, too~
  • Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^

No comments: