Sunday, March 17, 2019

Monday Post 288b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, today I've only been hard @ work plodding 623 steps (coz obviously, I've not left the house yet) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Surrender To God (5)' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTY MINUTES online after I finish watching Seven's morning news!! So hopefully bbl with today's events, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Seven's morning news is being read out by Ann Sanders. All the interesting surnames I saw: Gonimy, Ardern, Ovadia, Shabir (first name), Tarrant (heard), Denny, Leeming, Anning, Kadak, Grimes, Mulvaney and Dolling. 1AUD = like 70.85USc and Matt Carmichael read the sports report and David Brown read the weather forecast. Brisbane toms: 21-33.

No comments: