Saturday, March 23, 2019

Saturday Post 289

Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1218 steps (not bad for someone who hasn't left the house yet XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Overcoming Failure'. Anyways, events for today?
  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! like yesterday, nature didn't call until 6:20am, and after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep, coz didn't PIG mum start being noisy @ 7:20am?
  • Yup, like clockwork, PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around @ 7:20am. That's my wakeup call to use the pot :P again, after which I spend the ten minutes till 7:30am beginning 
    a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • After PIG mum hits me with the eye goo, she leaves for her morning's work. While waiting for dearest dad to come and retuck the teddies and I back into bed, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • At 4;59pm, I've finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:44. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting between six and seven minutes, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Now I've finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 6:18. That's today's quotas satisfied, and I now promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, because for my first game I already lasted 7:17! But just quickly now, coz Anna'll be here in ten:
  • Besta minded me frpm 10am till 2pm. I showered @ 12:30 and did a stinky unspeakable before she left.
  • Anna's taking me to watch the AFL tonight!
  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Actually, the special thing can be that it's the final bible study for term one! Anyways, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: