Monday, March 11, 2019

Monday Post 287e

Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2432 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Fan Into Flame'. Anyways, continuing events for today?
  • After watching the news, I return online briefly until dinner's called. Before joining the parents @ the gobbling :P table, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown cucumber, lotsa carrot/sweet potato ('twas sth orange! XD) and some mincemeat.
  • Dinner tonight was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before I took the bowl over to the sink and walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above His near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Back to figuring out which part of the subject I haven't submitted yet. Fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Monday, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!

    Cheers,

    Em. ^^
  • P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've already managed FIVE posts, and it's not even Wednesday yet! XD

No comments: