Friday, March 15, 2019

Friday Post 266d

Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3092 (ha, I'm just over three grand XD); secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Heaven is Not Boring' and thirdly, the final, final spam count for the week's now twenty-seven. Righteo, just briefly final, final events for tonight?
  • After the usual breakfast, I did a stinky unspeakable before Ji Young came and gave me a session of rehab therapy.
  • I enjoyed watching Seven's morning news then had yeung chun noodles with PIG mum for lunch.
  • Turned the alarm on, went grocery shopping with PIG mum @ Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown Coles then saw Ray for some acupuncture and massage.
  • Now 2 9:34pm I've finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:34. That's today's QUOTAS SATISFIED, AND NOW I PROMISE TO WILLINGLY HIT THE SACK TONIGHT. xd Sorry, caps lock! >< XD
  • Kim minded me from 4pm till 6pm
  • Went out to Runcorn Plaza with Annie tonight for my birthday dinner; had dessert afterwards @ Sweet Treats!
  • Expect a pissy plodding total from me coz I'm not going out. Besta's minding me from 10aM TILL 2PM; WILL SHOWER @ 12:30PM COZ kIM'S NOT COMING 4-6PM. LOOKING FORWARD TO MY THREE MUGS OF WHITE TEA WITH TWO SUGARS; FINGERS CROSSED I CAN READ FOR A BLESSED THREE HOURS! rIGHTEO, HOPE EVERYONE HAS A SMASHING WEEKEND AHEAD!
  • Caps lock again, sorry, argh! >
  • Cheers,
  • Em. ^^

No comments: