Friday, March 8, 2019

Friday Post 298f

Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1680. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
  • PIG mum came and pointed out one page of the assessment i'd not filled out yet. planning to do that toms night.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God's near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I'm not going out. Besta's coming to mind me from 10am till 2pm; will shower @ 12:30pm coz Kim's not coming 4pm till 6pm.
  • Wish dad would take PIG mum and I out for dinner toms night but hopes aren't up. *sigh* It's always so dangerous to leave it till Sunday night; if sth suddenly comes up, then I'll get ripped off! *sigh*
  • But looking forward to my three mugs of white tea and fingers crossed I can read Bill Clinton's memoirs for a blessed three hours toms!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

    Cheers

    Em. ^^
  • P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: