Friday, March 22, 2019

Friday Post 267b

Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post online before midday. XD Firstly, today I've only been hard @ work plodding 616 steps (coz obviously, I've not left the house yet); secondly, TWFT topic's 'Stay On The Chariot' and thirdly, the spam count for the week's fourteen but fourthly and way most importantly, I'm still owed ONE HOUR and FIFTY-THREE MINUTES online after I finish watching Seven's morning news! So hopefully bbl with today's events, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,
Em. ^^
P.S. Seven's morning news was read out by Sally Bowrie. All the interesting surnames I saw: Dolling, Rudd, Maxwell, Whitfeld, Comensoli, Laidler, Irving, Maxwell Pezzullo and Leeming.

No comments: