Sunday, June 12, 2022

Sunday Post 310c

 Good evening! Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3796. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • After using up my most important two hours of thee day online, I immediately switched to watching the full match replay of the Broncos game from yesterday - but thirty seconds later, was ordered by PIG mum to go shower!
  • So a nice hot shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was all done after 10%, but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before calling PIG mum back and tapping the nice hot water off.
  • After she dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing up, Elf's AFO straps needed doing and both laces needed tying.
  • After I dried the toilet seat, I sat for on tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and returned online.
  • Again, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: