Monday, June 6, 2022

Monday Post 309c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3399. Lol, should've walked sixty-three steps fewer: 3333 would've sounded cooler! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • I was happily watching the events before the Queen's jubilee concert when I got busted @ 8:58pm; somehow, PIG mum discovered my lbl. >< XD
  • She tag teams with dad to bag me out and orders me to walk into the bathroom; I sit over the loo and think she's gonna bring me fresh bottoms to change into but nope: she orders me into the room, orders me to sit on the little yellow stool and orders me about getting knickers and PJ pants. Lol, she really gets a kick outta ordering me around, doesn't she? >< *sigh* Don't worry, I'm used to it. XD
  • Back over the loo, I'm left to change myself without help, that's manageable. Was leaving the bathroom when PIG mum storms back in, demands I sit back over the loo and then orders I give myself a wipe with the wet towel she left hanging over the side rail. I do that once and sit back down but she's not satisfied with that and demands I do that again for her. I do that twice but this time she says I forgot the front so stand up and do that again. Me: I can reach the front while seated!  Not that PIG mum cares; sometimes I swear she orders me to do all those things so she can get a kick outta bossing me around! But three's the lucky number and I'm left alone to wash Era before walking myself slowly and safely back online, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. But definitely SINGING myself to sleep tonight; SCREW counting! >< *sigh*
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 9-2. PIG mum says we can buy my weekly pork salad roll from Calamvale Central.
  • Hanahh will see me home and showered before leaving and PIG mum'll take me to see Jacky for physio.
  • Hopefully she'll lemme eat arvo tea when we get home and I can also read for one hour~
  • Toastmasters isn't happening toms night; hopefully I can watch the 6pm bulletin for the 72ND time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: