Monday, June 27, 2022

Monday Post 312c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 5652 (ha, I'm more than half a normal person today XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'How To Be Transformed'. Anyways, continuing events for today?

  • Lunch was one bowl of rice leftovers and one mug of green tea. At 1pm I signed Annette off with my thanks and byes; she's back again same time next Monday.
  • Once I finished lunch, I popped online briefly, before visiting the loo once more @ 1:40pm and climbing into the backseat of PIG mum's 4WD.
  • Off she tootled me to see Aunty Anna for some massage and acupuncture. Didn't see neither Vincent nor Kat today, although I had to sheepishly interrupt PIG mum's incessant yapping and ask could she please get me kitted? I'm about to pee my pants. XD
  • Ineed, once I was over the loo I weed for nearly forty seconds straight! XD
  • Back home, PIG mum fed me some fruit and one mug of some infusion before hitting the sack upstairs. I happily read for one hour, reaching pg. 375 @ 6:03pm. Before returning online, I used the loo for one more tinkle.
  • When dearest dad summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table,  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown snow peas, lotsa yummy wombok and some leftovers from last night's hotpot, i.e. two slices of beef, maybe one slice of fish and one tiny chunk of crumbed fish. Oh, also 1/3 of the hardboiled egg I'd forgotten last night.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: