Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Wednesday Post 309d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3529. Ha, I'm just over 3.5 grand. XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I finished typing out my GCCW homework for next Thursday!
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: Karina's taking me for my fortnightly shopping trip!
  • Looking muchly forward to having lunch with Pastor Grace and Reverend Chris! 
  • Dinner out toms night would be nice but doubt that'll happen. Prolly just dad ordering I watch Thursday night footy with him. Titans vs. Cowboys toms night; don't mind who wins coz it's Queensland vs. Queensland!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: