Thursday, June 23, 2022

Thursday Post 312

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3123 steps (ha, I'm over three grand XD); secondly, John Piper's daily devotional topic from last night's 'How We Must Fight For Holiness'; thirdly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Drastic Measures' and fourthly, TWFT topic's 'How To Be Financially Secure' but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed   FORTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm bulletin (Nine's) for the 91ST time!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, for the first time in five days, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:40am and after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep since I remembered Karina was coming @ 7:30am!
  • Yup, PIG mum's daily a-THUMPING around awoke me for another pot :P trip, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • When Karina arrives, PIG mum lets her inside before bolting off for her morning's work. Karina says good morning and gives us fifteen more minutes when Uber nods @ her; after she comes back I use the pot :P once more for three tinkles and we get me kitted before I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Karina who's squirted me some toothpaste already; after brushing teeth I sit briefly over the loo and just come out to the gobbling :P table when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is two Weet-Bix with one light stream of honey on top, one slice of light rye bread (white's better, BTW XD) thinly spread with avocado and lightly sprinkled with salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I sit once more over the loo. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into Karina's passenger seat and she tootles me off to GCCW! Thanks to her who helped me with my seatbelt all day~

  • At the library, I used the loo once before entering meeting room one, grabbing my usual spot. Karina left to buy groceries for PIG mum.

  • Nine people attended today, there was one newcomer called George and our next homework topic's 'Flood'.

  • Afterwards, I used the loo for one more tinkle and Karina tootled us off for lunch with Rev. Chris and Pastor Grace! Since we got there early, she visited both Woka Warrigal and Rice Paper to see which one sold four treasure rice cheaper: Woka won.

  • All the booth seats were taken and we sat @ some regular table but just when I was about to message Chris and Grace to tell them where we were, a waitress started clearing the plates from an empty booth seat! "Hey, may I sit there please?" I asked her. She answers in Cantonese, "Hor yee hor yee!"

  • Chris and Grace were late because there was a cherry picker blocking their way! Grace donated to me her corn soup, although she warned was very watery. I got the four treasure rice Reverend Chris had last time; my four treasured were a salted egg, charsiu, soya sauce chicken and two fried chicken wings! I drank a HK-style milk tea with mine while Karina drank not one but TWO Cokes! Over lunch we just chatted; Grace taught me that egg shells are permeable and Chris said tonight they're visiting some night noodle markets near QUT Gardens Point!

  • After lunch Karina tootled me home, I turned the alarm off and took a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I boot the computer up while Karina goes and cleans the bathroom. At 4pm I sign her off with my thanks and byes. She's back next Thursday same time, although I cheekily tell her I'll text her next Monday and gloat how Queensland won the second Origin game too. XD

  • When PIG mum gets home, she passes me one banana, two/three milk chocolate Pocky and one mug of some infusion for arvo tea, after which I sneak my mobile into the loo and do another stinky unspeakable before plopping online.

  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 91ST time tonight!

  • Even better, it's ice cream night tonight; like I say every week, a very little's better than none @ all!

  • Toms: think Peggy's finished her holidays and will take me too the NAB for my two hour session with Bianca. Wonder if I'll get to hike the Great Court once again? 

  • Tiff's not free to come gimme OT this arvo; I should be free after 1pm. PIG mum originally said sth about going to see Dr. Ku and getting two referrals but I think she changed her mind.

  • Will hopefully get to spend my most important two hours of the day online, read for one hour and watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 92ND time!

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

  • P.S All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the news (Seven's) for the 91ST time, read by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher: Palaszczuk, Crisafulli, Whop, Kingsun, Whybrow, Lehmann,  Giradet, Naila (first name), Hassan, Stamper, Kadak, Gillmeister, Rigby(heard), Bazzo, Allday, Moldovan, Mullany, Stafford, Abate, Shayna (first name, heard), Djokovic, Paull, Carrigan, Taulagi, Tahnee (first name), Zorko (heard), Dartch,  Daniher, Heathwood, Rajiv (first name)and Steadman. Pat Welsh read the sports report and Gemma Acton read the finance report. 1AUD =89.72USc. Katie Brown read the sports report and Tony Auden read the weather, er report. Brisbane was 11-23 today. Mt. Gravatt tomorrow: 7-22. Sunrise 6:27 sunset 5:03. 

  • P.P.S. There is a reporter called Leonie; that was Ms Herbohn's first name!

No comments: