Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Wednesday Post 309b

 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for tonight now stands @ 3038 (ha, I'm just over three grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's "If You Can Glorify God In This'. Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Thanks to PIG mum who opened the door for Kim when she announced her arrival @ 4:16pm, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself. Instead, I noted down the time and headed into the bathroom.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 19% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. 
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) and mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces). Then I sat over the loo and did another stinky unspeakable after asking Kim for one mug of water.
  • Arvo tea was one very wide banana, three little Hello Panda bikkies with chocolate filling and one mug of peppermint tea. I played Candy Crush on my mobile and Kim very gently and very sporadically massaged Ela.
  • At 5:28pm, I went over to the computer and joined choir online. The mobile gave me the notification first, hence why I'm following through that and not the mainframe.
  • At 5:55pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles and back, above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • Dunno when Kim's next coming back but it's her BIRTHDAY toms!
  • Toms me: Karina's taking me to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip and I'm meeting the Lungs for lunch @ Rice Paper Vietnamese Cuisine for lunch!
  • She'll see me showered before leaving @ 3:30pm.
  • Doubt dad'll take us out for dinner toms night but expect he'll demand I watch Thursday night football instead. Don't mind who wins: it's the Titans playing the Cowboys! Either way, Queensland. XD
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: