Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Wednesday Post 311b

 Heylob again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 3192 (ha, I'm over three grand XD) and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Self-Pity @ The Door'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Kim inside when she announced her arrival @ 4:15pm, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door myself. Me, I made my way slowly and safely into the bathroom, above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice hot shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 19% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped Mr cream my back, both calves and Era) and mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Elf's AFO, Ers's sock and both laces). Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and returned outside.
  • Arvo tea was one lil banana, about three milk chocolate Hello Panda bikkies and one mug of some infusion.
  • At 5:30pm I headed over to the computer and joined choir practice online.
  • At 5:50pm I use the loo once more for two tinkles before signing Kim off @ 6pm with my thanks and byes. She's back 4-6 next Wednesday.
  • When rehearsal ended, I plopped online for myself until I was summoned for dinner.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: