Thursday, June 16, 2022

Thursday Post 311e

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2786. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I read and watched the preview for the Broncos' game toms night; they're playing the Panthers and some English player thinks they'll lose! Hmph. >< 
  • At 9pm, I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me 8-2 not 9-1 coz I've got two hours @ the NAB with a new student! Guessing I'll do reaching for two hours, since that doctor said stay off feet (i.e. no Great Court hike) until swelling subsides? PIG mum popped me two Nurofen tonight since ankle aches. ><
  • After Hannah leaves PIG mum's found Tiff to come gimme a session of OT @ 2pm. Whoops, have forgotten the student's name; will haveta apologise and ask again ... ^^"
  • Fingers crossed that PIG mum'll feed me some arvo tea and I can read for an hour!
  • Dunno will dad gimme dinner first/say watch 6pm bulletin before dinner? Coz the Broncos are playing Penrith toms night; coverage starts @ 7:30pm and I don't wanna miss any! Even though our skipper's out and we've been tipped to lose. XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Almost forgot! Ice cream night tonight; like I say every week, a very littlke's better than none @ all! XD
    P.P.S.Like last week, when I pray before hitting the sack tonight, I'll God please NOT to send the garbage truck THUNDERING down the road to tip bins until AFTER the Sun has risen sufficiently that I can see the time the clock on the wall reads. But no problem, if He's hateful like He's been the past two Fridays when maliciously sending that noisy truck coming I'll just rise above his near-overwhelming hatred and fall back asleep without accident. Still wearing pull-up pants helps. XD
    P.P.P.S. Hey I've managed FIVE posts tonight; that doesn't usually happen Thursdays! XD

No comments: