Monday, June 20, 2022

Monday Post 311c

 One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3836. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Then I happily read the book club novel for one hour, reaching pg. 300 @ 5:04! 
  • After using the loo for one tinkle, I popped online and happily watched the 6pm bulletin (Seven's) for the 89TH time. All the things I like recoin Monday Post 311.
  • When the parents summoned me for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa icky bitter vegetable, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown snow peas and leftovers from last night's dinner.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking the bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 9am till 2pm. PIG mum says I can get my pork salad roll for lunch from the bakery @ Calamvale Central, yay~
  • Hannah will see me home and showered before leaving @ 2pm, after which I've got a 2:30pm appointment with Jack @ Breathe. Wonder does he give sprained ankle treatment like David ...
  • Then it's Kim taking me to Toastmasters @ 5:30pm! Looking forward to getting some dinner from Maccas, never mind that Happy Meals were what I had surely @ LEAST MORE THAN TWO DECADES AGO!! *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: