Thursday, June 30, 2022

Thursday Post 313d

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4638. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I happily play mobile games for thirty minutes. Was gonna be thirty-five, but PIG mum came home early from her party and when I heard the garage door open @ 8:55pm, I quickly switched off the mobile and put Seven Plus back on. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: Peggy's minding me 9-1. After helping me up, she'll take me to the NAB, where I've got two hours of physio with Bianca. 
  • After she leaves, PIG mum's got Tiff the OT and that male student who's also a carer coming to cook sth with me!
  • Fingers crossed I'll get to read for one hour while munching arvo tea and then watch the 6pm news for the 93RD time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: