Monday, June 27, 2022

Tuesday Post 312c

 Good afternoon and probably one final greeting for today! Em's probable final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2273. Righteo, probable final, final events for today?

  • When Hannah announces her arrival @ 9am, PIG mum lets her in. Hannah knocks, pushes open the door, says good morning and fifteen more minutes ... when I nod Uber @ her, she wisely makes herself scarce, thus saving her from the wrath of the Bear Bum. XD
  • When she comes back, I use the pot :P for three more tinkles, we commiserate over the Origin two outcome, get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Ela enjoys another morning's break from having to hold the toothbrush~ Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for only one tinkle, coming out when PIG mum demands I eat breakfast for her first.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of mashed-up bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), one slice of toast spread with avocado and lightly sprinkled with salt, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  •  Whoops less than thirty minutes left, so just briefly:

  • David came with a Japanese TAFE physio student; her name was sth like Yakult! XD Physio today: twenty-five sit-to-stands, 100 reaches for Era, passive stretch for Ela, 100 reaches for Ela and clasping hands reaching overhead.

  • Used loo for one tinkle while Hannah closed and locked windows then climbed aboard Hannah's tank and went to Calamvale Central to buy pork salad roll and groceries; discovered on arrival that the parking permit wasn't in my bad!

  • Went inside and bought a BBQ pork salad roll from uncle and then returned to car while Hannah bought groceries from Woolies. She found the milk but no luck with the facial tissues.

  • Got home and took a nice hopt shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted lunch was my yummy BBQ pork salad roll plus one mug of green tea.

  • Said my thanks and byes to Hannah @ 1pm; she's back same time next Monday.

  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day I'll head over to the gobbling :P table, ask PIG mum for some arvo tea and hopefully read for one hour.

  • Kim's taking me to Toastmasters tonight! Very disappointed that we're not having our meeting @ the pub for our changeover function but hey, hopefully next month~

  • Toms: Donna's taking me to see MINIONS2 in GOLD CLASS!! *explodes with excitement* She says we'll have lunch afterwards @ Garbo and it's her shout; that's why I'm skipping seeing Ray for one week.

  • Kim's minding me 4-6pm.

  • Anyways, doubt I'll have time to post after getting home toms night so hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: