Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Thursday Post 310

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total from last night's 3351 (aw, how come I couldn't have walked eighteen steps fewer? 3333 would've looked cooler! XD); secondly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2272 steps; thirdly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'Glorify God In Your Body'; fourthly, TWFT topic's 'Will You Wish You Had Given More?' and fifthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Rejecting Rationalization but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUE and TWENTY-SIX MINUTES online when PIG mum gets home from her half day's work! Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!

  • At 5:55pm I used the loo once more for two tinkles but instead of rejoining choir I headed down to the gobbling :P table and wolfed dinner down because Origin coverage began @ 7pm!
  • I actually visited the loo twice for one tinkle before the match started coz I didn't want any accidents the match but nor did I wanna miss any of the game!
  • Come half time, we were behind like 4-0 but we took the game in the second half; QUEENSLANDER! :D PIG mum hit me with the eye goo before hitting the sack and I got myself to bed afterwards. Sorry, actually Queensland had a 6-4 lead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: