Monday, October 31, 2022

Monday Post 437b

 Heylo again and good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 4821 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after I visit the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • Dearest dad returns home for lunch too; he Whatsapp videochats 4th Aunty, who's currently isolating with COVID and her voice has gone all raspy ...
  • After lunch PIG mum tootles me off to see Aunty Anna for some acupuncture and massage; I do well to stay awake even though her soporific voice yaps incessantly @ Aunty Anna. XD
  • Back home, Meredith arrives same time as we get home! Yup she's the snake lady who's just one month younger than me!
  • So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Meredith who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut. But Meredith shared some very sad news with me: her mum recently passed away with ovarian cancer. 'Twas very quick; she got diagnosed and three weeks later she had passed.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted arvo tea was one yummy banana and one mug of peppermint tea. Happiness was reading for one hour: today I reached pg. 444 @ 5:03pm and pg. 450 @ 5:11pm.
  • Used loo for two more tinkles @ 5:55pm and then signed Meredith off with my thanks and byes. She's got a fluffy cat now who HATES her two snakes!
  • Watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 176TH time. All the interesting surnames I saw: Griffin, Cavallaro, Arvier, Jacovic, Albanese, Lehrmann, Croucher, Dutton, Reeve, Meyer, Fegan, Vresta (first nme), Rawlings, Sinclair, Martina (first name), Heinke, Greer, Carnovale, Connell, Jardim, Alpins,Thorton, Kerrin (first name), McEvoy, AmounVallmuur, Hill, Vheika, Rinehart (heard), Millward, Huni, Justis (first name, heard), Parnell, Khawaja and Partridge. 64.22USc = 1AUD. Wally Lewis read the sports report and  Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Southbank. Brisbane was 18-28 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 20-24 Sunrise 4:57am Sunset 6:07pm
  • When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa 'gul gei' (say that in Canto) and a little of PIG mum's tomato mince.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. 
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
  • Em.  ^^

No comments: