Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Tuesday Post 343c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2749. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I played Jewel Hereos for twenty minutes and passed two more levels. But stuck on a hard level now. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: PIG mum's taking me to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture @ 10am. Bet she's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Will doubtless come home, eat lunch and then Kim's coming @ midday and taking me to the NAB to do physio for two hours. *scrolling back to find my student's name ... Letisia! * XD
  •  Kim will see me home and showered before leaving @ 5pm. 
  • Fingers crossed I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 158TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: