Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Wednesday Post 436b

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4297 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and TEN MINUTES online after I visit the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, continuing today's events?

  • Usually, nature calls hourly after that initial pot :P trip but happiness was snoring soundly until dearest dad very thoughtfully walked silently along the hallway and unpopped the lock into the garage before waking for another pot :P trip.
  • After dearest dad kisses me bye, retucks me back into bed and leaves for his hard day's work, Pearl and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking once more for the pot :P shortly before noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help exceedingly slightly with absolutely nothing but the bra strap, before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: