Monday, October 10, 2022

Monday Post 344c

 Good evening again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3316 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Love Of God'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • After the news ended I called out to dad was it dinnertime yet? He replied nah I'm still cooking; will call you over when I'm done. Since Angelica had left me my mobile before she left, I just used it until dad summoned me over for dinner @ 7:30pm. Before joining him, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and then over to the dining table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, lotsa carrot, several strips of yummy BBQ chicken and one lump of tasteless pork soup mince.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl after one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: