Saturday, October 8, 2022

Saturday Post 344

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2602 steps (ha, I'm over 2.5 grand XD); secondly, John Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'We Wait, He Works'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Can You Be Corrected?' and fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "Self-Control In God's Strength" but fifthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-FOUR MINUTES online after I watch the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 161ST time! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until noisy PIG mum woke me with her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs; after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep since I knew she'd get very noisy again one hour later!
  • Like clockwork, noisy PIG mum a-THUMPING around upstairs and getting changed for her half day's work was my wakeup call to use the pot :P again; after another pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* 
  • After PIG mum hits me with the eye goo before leaving for her half day's work, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Once dad retucks me back into bed, says he'll leave me some leftovers for lunch and promises to stay quiet since I need to catchup on sleep, I have a MASSIVE snore and don't use the pot :P again until after Karina arrives and gives me fifteen more minutes! Actually, around 9am I did wake with a full bladder; she asked Erf can I go pee? But Erf says I'm still really sleepy ... can you hold for another hour without an accident?" When my bladder says yes I happily fall back deeply asleep.
  • When Karina enters my room I use the pot :P once more for three tinkles, we get me kitted and then I head over to the bathroom and brush teeth. Thanks to Karina who squirts me some toothpaste.
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo proper. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dad who's cooked his once-weekly ham and eggs, and thanks to Karina who tries to cook the bread yummy and adds one slice of cheese for me.  Over breakfast, I read for thirty minutes first up.
  • While Karina closes and locks windows, I use the loo for one more tinkle and then climb into Karina's passenger seat. Thanks to her who helps me buckle my seatbelt all day.
  • Karina parks outside and grabs a trolley for us. Walking inside, I notice that the sushi shop has been walled off; they're undergoing refurbishments! I tell Karina hopefully there's enough change after grocery shopping for me to get a little sth for arvo tea from the bakery.
  • Groceries from Woolies bought, Karina says I've got $4.90 left and surely that's enough for me to buy sth!
  • When I reach the bakery, the owner uncle looks @ me and asks enquiringly, bahn mi? No, I tell him. I bahn mi Tuesday. Today Saturday. Saturday I buy sushi. But sushi shop not open! So I come here. The only thing I can afford's this round custart thing that's $4.50. Karina orders herself a crackling pork bahn mi for lunch.
  • Back home I take a nice hot shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Karina who helps me rinse my hair out, thus freeing me to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, Karina made me my second mug of white tea, reheated lunch and cleaned the bathroom. I kept reading and reached pg. 200 @ 1:23pm. Dad got home and immediately tried getting me to leave, but I finished my third (and final) mug of white tea with two sugars before climbing into his 4WD and buckling my seatbelt.
  • Today @ church we played four rounds together, playing the first two straight and taking a break between the rest. The aunty that lent me the Monkey King comic book bid me hi and I bid Uncle James hi.
  • After dad tootles me 
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Jonathan Uptin) for the 161ST time: Sydes, Gallier (heard), Fig (heard), Patrizi, Moss, Malady, Putin (heard), Greenbank, Biden (heard), Piortrowski, McManus, Gonzalez, Sussan (first name), Ley, Denniss, Dawson, Scanlon, Kohler, Tindall, Dullens, Perrottet, Bavas, Green, Brusch (heard), Short, Mundy, Plibersek, Greer, Morshen (first name), Habibian, Wick, Munster (heard), Buttler, Kramer, David (heard), Burns (heard), Khawaja (heard), Waters, Dufficy (heard), Draymond (first name), Moxy, Green, Waller (heard), Zeziah (first name), Mercorella, Daynes and Radley. Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Surfers Paradise. Brisbane was 17-25 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 17-25. Sunrise 5:19am Sunset 5:53pm

No comments: