Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Wednesday Post 436c

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ exactly 4400 but secondly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-NINE MINUTES online if I've gotta let PIG mum boot me off to bed @ 9:45pm!! But just very briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • Had breakfast, did stinky unspeakable and saw Ray for some acupuncture and massage. PIG mum tapped @ him so much her soporific voice sent me to sleep! XD
  • Made myself a tuna toastie with one slice of cheese and cut it into two triangles for lunch.
  • Kim minded me from midday till 5pm.
  • NAB physio today: 180 sit-to-stands, fourteen laps long hallway walking and tenting for Ela. Yes, 180's my new record and I'm totally buggered now ...
  • Got home and showered half fast - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 11% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was one juicy pear, one warm mug of sth and two chocolate Pocky sticks. Signed Kim off with my thanks and byes @ 5; unsure when she's back again.
  • Watched the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's) for the 173RD time. All the interesting surnames I saw: Croucher, Dutton, Albanese, MacDougal, Meyer (heard), Hunter, Bailee, Chalmers, Butler, Ford, Malkya (first name), Kamil (heard), Radhi, Cavallaro, Koczcar, Hood, Kramer, Beaumont, Rawlings, Bosscher, Arvier, Palaszczuk, Boulton, Yvette (first name), D’Ath, Dugan, Burrows, Millward, House (heard), Howes, Sunak, Rishi (first name),  Alred, Cruse (heard), Zulo (heard), Redmayne, Malan, Stokes, Stoinis,Finch Cheika, Briony (first name), Hill, Gardiner, Plant, Heinke, CotterTruss (heard), Woodward, Burns (heard) and Samaan. 64.77USc = 1AUD. Wally Lewis read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Ipswich. Brisbane was 20-32 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 17-32.  Sunrise 5:01 Sunset 6:03
  • Used loo for one tinkle, ate dinner, drank soup, took bowl to sink and returned online.
  • Used loo for one more tinkle @ 9pm.
  • Toms: Karina's coming @ 7:30am and taking me to GCCW!
  • Even more excitingly, Fi's buying us Korean fried chicken and coming over for lunch!
  • Wonder if I'll get to watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 174TH time?
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: