Saturday, October 29, 2022

Saturday Post 436c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 3663. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I just played Jewel Hunter for twenty minutes coz I'd already exceeded the PISSY two hour time limit that PIG mum so gleefully restricts me to.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Have just asked the Lungs that since the weather's looking good toms, are we gonna have the belated lunch together and sports social that got cancelled last due to bad weather? That'd sure beat having a pissy little Unhappy Meal with dad for lunch @ Maccas!
  • Braced for a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum but dad had better take us to eat CHINESE food toms night and gimme ONE bowl of rice!!
  • Righteo, looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: