Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Wednesday Post 344c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 5318. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post I e-mailed Kat and started reading my Facebook memories for today.
  • At 9pm I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: Karina's taking me on my fortnightly shopping trip, yay!
  • Just us for lunch together toms; will leave it to her to decide where she wants to eat coz I just need my HK-style milk tea. XD
  • Shouldn't have any appointments toms ... wonder will dad take us out for dinner together? If not, hopefully I can watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 159TH time!
  • Righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^